Cherry Cake ingredients list:
12 oz Flour
8 oz Sugar
8 oz Margarine
4 x Eggs
½ cup of Milk
6 oz Glace cherries
2 oz Ground almonds
1 teaspoon of Almond extract
Instructions for Cherry Cake:
1. In a bowl, cream the margarine and sugar.
2. Seperate the eggs. Put the egg yolks in 1 bowl and egg white in another.
3. To the creamed margarine and sugar, add egg yolks, and beat well. Add flour, milk, cherries, ground almond, and almond extract.
4. Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into the mixture.
5. Grease and lined a 7\” cake tin. Fold in the cake mixture.
6. Bake at 320F for 1 hour 15 minutes or until the cake is fully cooked.